Ninja Stress Toy


So this company called Wet Paint wanted a little ninja mascot and asked for some sketches so they could make stress-ball toy. I don't know why. So I thought I'd make him very 2D in concept and look a like a paint splatter/paint drop to tie in to the whole Wet Paint thing. I thought the round shapes also worked well for the foam toy. They liked it, but it never went into production. Again, I don't know why. Here's the proof model the poor sculpt company made for free. Pretty snazzy. I don't know the company's name, unfortuantely, but they did a great job! Pretty fun to see your stuff in real 3D, be jealous.

2 comments:

John Ng said...

wicked! where can i get one?!

Anonymous said...

Good post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?
I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!

my website - waist to hip ratio chart